Thursday, August 5, 2010

It has to begin somewhere

And so begins my 3rd attempt at a blog.  The first was mainly a place to rant and rave and post random things that amused me at the time.  The second was a much more serious affair that was 90% devoted to writing about beer and the brewing industry.  Unfortunately I found that took the fun out of the experience for me.  It got tiresome to look in the fridge and start reaching for some new eclectic beer I had never tried and have to stop myself because I just wouldn't be in the mood to write a review on it.  It eventually died a slow silent death.

So now begins blog 3.0.  I want to use this as a forum to write about things I have found that I enjoy, whether it be a book, movie, game, beer, etc.   I have also been dabbling in some creative writing and may from time to time share some of that here as well.

2 comments:

  1. Added to my feed. Love the title, btw. Alliteration; always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should get back her more often so I can see when someone comments..

    ReplyDelete